We are a global, hyper-growth, privately held diversified telecoms conglemerate at the center of the mobile eco system working from offices in London, Hong Kong, Miami, Dubai.
Our hyper-growth trajectory is powered by our people, and we are extremely proud of our company-wide vision, work ethic, and entrepreneurial spirit.
At Sunstrike opportunity is infinite. Ideas are always welcome, regardless of seniority, because we believe that open innovation amplifies success throughout every department. Sunstrikers like to learn, grow and make a difference—just as our customers do. Join us as we work to connect the dots and help our customers and partners improve and optimise the world around us through mobile and technology.
You’ll be passionately selling the Sunstrike portfolio of products and solutions into companies that buy and sell mobile devices.
This role will be home office based with monthly travel to the UK office selling into EMEA. It is 100% new business focused and will target companies and opportunities in the mobile operator, retail and corporate sectors.
What can I expect to do?
- Exceeding set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for sales based activities.
- Self-sourcing your own opportunities ensuring consistent pipeline.
- Creating urgency to consistently move the sales process along
- Presenting the Sunstrike value proposition and qualify new opportunities
- Log all activities in our CRM to ensure inputs are accurately captured.
- Effectively and skill fully negotiating pricing based on the opportunity and company/deal size.
- Contributing to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team.
- Ensuring that set-up and on boarding of new clients happens quickly and effectively.
- 1+ years experience exceeding sales targets (within the mobile/telecoms sector preferred).
- 360 sales experience and generating your own pipeline through a variety of methods (including cold calling).
- Strong knowledge around contract negotiation and pricing.
- Experience closing new business sales within the mobile operator, corporate mid-market/enterprise and retailer space with exposure to deal sizes of £50k+.
- Experience engaging with individuals at C-Level and managing complex sales into large enterprises.
- Degree Educated (Preferred).
We embrace our differences but there are things we share together:
Sunstrike are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.